"Bass Player Live!"

I just received this in my monthly email from ASCAP

Exclusive to ASCAP Members: Bass Player Live!

On October 16 & 17, Bass Player Magazine is hosting a two-day symposium at the Park Central Hotel in New York City. Bass Player Live! is a once in a lifetime opportunity to spend quality time learning about bass skills and techniques. There will be a Keynote from Will Lee followed by classes, panels and interviews with some of the bass industry's greatest.

ASCAP members will receive the 2-day All Access Passport for the price of a 1-day passport. When filling out the registration online, where it asks for your "COMPANY" make sure to list "ASCAP MEMBER" on that line. Pre-register only for the 1-day passport. Registration before September 30 will give you an even better value at a price of $51.00 for the 1-day passport.

When you arrive at pre-registration on October 16, you will be given a full 2-day All- Access Passport (valued at $125.00). This will also include the Saturday night concert at the China Club featuring Will Lee and Paul Shaffer for ASCAP members over 21 years of age.

Go to www.bassplayer.com for further information and for pre-registration.

yeah...it's only like...18 hours away for me...