Guitar Of The Month For December

Time once again to vote!  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Rhoads.. I didn't like the reverse body at first, but.. it's kinda growing on me. The woods are amazing, and the workmanship looks exceptional. But, GOOD WORK, EVERYONE!! I think this may be a close one.

Although I am no fan of acoustic guitars I simply HAD to vote for CGHBuilder's acoustic. What a beautiful guitar. It simply looks perfect and it has that tempting look of a guitar that you just HAVE to play if you see it. Additionally building a proper acoustic is alot more difficult than a electric, so vote for that guitar. Without the acoustic in the mix I had voted for rhoads. Impressive axe as well. I love the choice of woods and the workmanship looks soo clean.

bigD you almost got my vote! if i could put a double vote in bigd would get the other, but the Traveller is just that lil bit more special (even tho the top makes me feel weird - dont ask!) its very neat, excellent detain. well done sir!

I had to go for the traveller guitar. I have never before seen a traveller guitar that I liked particularly well, but the mandolin shape combines old-world design with modern innovation to produce the travel guitar for the new millenium!

Hmm... maybe I should go into sales....

Great job everyone!

I hate myself right now, I opened this poll, and for whatever reason hit my button, I don't know why the hell I did that, I knew it wasn't even a contender and I really wanted to vote for the acoustic, having built a few acoustics I know the work involved and that one is gorgeous!

I'm surprised there is another vote for mine though, I just threw it in there for giggles :D

Brian, is there anyway to change my vote? if not, when the votes are counted, please minus one for me and add it to CGH's acoustic!