Entry for October 2019's Guitar Of The Month is now open!
ENTER HERE

ProjectGuitar.com

Guitar Of The Month For December

Time once again to vote!  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This time were bundling them all into just one catagory so take a moment to think before you vote.

Some of the entries are first time builds while others are creations from those who have made many.

The true heart and effort is reflected in each one and I admire them all.

huh? lol it voted for me, i was trying to vote for rhoads' guitar but it said 'you already voted" :D these things are rigged like florida machines B)

Very very good selections this month. Perry Nice guitar very clean and smooth. Great first time build for Dan. The acoustic and traveler guitars are very nice as well.

My vote goes to Perry.... very awesome guitar. If I could have voted for two I would have also voted for the Acoustic by CGHBuilder - that is one fine peice of work also.

- Dan

Another great line-up of guitars!

But I'm still bummed that mine wasn't ready in time.

Maybe next month...

I voted for Rhoads.. I didn't like the reverse body at first, but.. it's kinda growing on me. The woods are amazing, and the workmanship looks exceptional. But, GOOD WORK, EVERYONE!! I think this may be a close one.

Although I am no fan of acoustic guitars I simply HAD to vote for CGHBuilder's acoustic. What a beautiful guitar. It simply looks perfect and it has that tempting look of a guitar that you just HAVE to play if you see it. Additionally building a proper acoustic is alot more difficult than a electric, so vote for that guitar. Without the acoustic in the mix I had voted for rhoads. Impressive axe as well. I love the choice of woods and the workmanship looks soo clean.

bigD you almost got my vote! if i could put a double vote in bigd would get the other, but the Traveller is just that lil bit more special (even tho the top makes me feel weird - dont ask!) its very neat, excellent detain. well done sir!

Hey guys, thanks for all the props on the Traveller! I've been able to take it on 2 trips with me so far, it actually passes through airport security (Washington DC no less...), and it's been great to bring an axe with me on the road.

EBJ! That thing is by far the MOST inventive and original out there....though the others are still wonderful specimens.

I had to go for the traveller guitar. I have never before seen a traveller guitar that I liked particularly well, but the mandolin shape combines old-world design with modern innovation to produce the travel guitar for the new millenium!

Hmm... maybe I should go into sales....

Great job everyone!

It was close for me between rhodes 7 string monster, and the acoustic, and since so many people seemed to be voting for rhodes, I went for the acoustic.

I hate myself right now, I opened this poll, and for whatever reason hit my button, I don't know why the hell I did that, I knew it wasn't even a contender and I really wanted to vote for the acoustic, having built a few acoustics I know the work involved and that one is gorgeous!

I'm surprised there is another vote for mine though, I just threw it in there for giggles :D

Brian, is there anyway to change my vote? if not, when the votes are counted, please minus one for me and add it to CGH's acoustic!

Sorry Jez that was me... always been a sucker for a good swirl job. I know it dosent rate to the standards of some other works on this poll but I think I have Compulsive Swirl Disorder... Or CSD for short. :D