The Impaler!

New-9.jpg

Ok I was sick of the old paint on my head stock so I desided to repaint it with my hammerd metal paint, Now This Pick really does not show the paint well (Dam camera)

So what do you guy's think?

!!METAL MATT!! :D

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt, do you need a licence for something that pointy.. :D

Seriously though...can't tel by the photo..but if it's the same kind of finish I'm thinking of (Hammerite)...then it's look is pretty evil...metal look for metal matt you could say...

I'm not a real fan of pointy guitars, but I actually like that headstock..

Matt, do you need a licence for something that pointy..

Seriously though...can't tel by the photo..but if it's the same kind of finish I'm thinking of (Hammerite)...then it's look is pretty evil...metal look for metal matt you could say...

I'm not a real fan of pointy guitars, but I actually like that headstock..

I think it's The same kinda of stuff as Hammerite, Im useing Rust Oleum Hammered Metal Paint

Thanks Man

i always fancied trying hammerite, but id never seen it talked about much...

matt that headstocks lookin' groovy. it looks just like mine! (except a better paintjob than mine :D )

i thought the impaler had been unleashed upon an unsuspecting human world? is it back in the workshop?

can i call upon you for some headstock help with my next axe matt? im doing something silly and will need some inspiration... oh... ive said too much already... :D

i always fancied trying hammerite, but id never seen it talked about much...

matt that headstocks lookin' groovy. it looks just like mine! (except a better paintjob than mine  )

i thought the impaler had been unleashed upon an unsuspecting human world? is it back in the workshop?

can i call upon you for some headstock help with my next axe matt? im doing something silly and will need some inspiration... oh... ive said too much already...

Man This Paint Is So sweet it goes on thick so I wount need 100 can's of it to paint My Brutalizer V, It fill's in any flaws in the wood, and It is so easy to use and It look KILLER!!

And ya The IMPALER Is in and out of the shop, I like keeping it fresh You should See the cool new toggle switch i just made for it, It's A Spike now!! B)

And what kind of help do you need with the head stock? PM me And I do what I can, It sound's like fun

Itd be great if you had someone layin down with fake blood on em and the impailer next to em.

HAHAHA two thing's, I wount need "FAKE" blood and I would never leave The IMPALER Behind :D

• 2 months later...
Would have bin ausumn with 31/36 frets. But that doesnt make it any less cooler and original.

B)

Not a big fan of high fretted guitars but woop each to there own...

Matt, I Havent been keeping track of this project as much as your others but damn this thing is looking good :D

Looking at how nice that is... makes you wonder if people would actually LIKE to die at the hand of the imapler :D

Keep up the great work dude

~~ Slain Angel ~~

Would have bin ausumn with 31/36 frets. But that doesnt make it any less cooler and original.

More then 24 frets make no sense at all with the scale he used. You wont be able to fret them because the distances become way to small. I mean 26 frets maybe but anything more than that makes no sense at all....

@Matt: What happened to your Sentinel design? I liked that very much....more than the Impaler shape....dont get me wrong: The Impaler looks like an awesome guitar, just not really my taste....

What happened to your Sentinel design? I liked that very much....more than the Impaler shape....dont get me wrong: The Impaler looks like an awesome guitar, just not really my taste....

I Still have the Body but It got set Aside because I wanted to get the Impaler design worked out And than I started the Brutalizer design, So I lost interest in the thing :D

Maybe one day I'll start it up again

theres two sentinels?

link plz!

I guess so :D

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.ph...topic=14788&hl=

I Still have the Body but It got set Aside because I wanted to get the Impaler design worked out And than I started the Brutalizer design, So I lost interest in the thing

Okay....seems you are more interested in the brutal designs than me. There is nothing wrong with them and I mainly play listen to and play metal. But I also play alot of Jazz. I just dont like it when a guitar looks like you could only play one style of music on it. This goes for extreme metal guitars as well as for jazz boxes.

That's the reason I like the Sentinel so much. It looks very uncommon and radical but still versatile somehow....

You know I do have that Body for Sale! It needs alot of work still

If your ever thinking about wanting it Just shot me A PM :D

!!MEYAL MATT!! :D

This old Impaler has NOTHING on my new one :D

check it out http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=18683

This old Impaler has NOTHING on my new one :D

check it out http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=18683

Hmm....a custom tailpiece might look cool on that sentinel.

I ordered that powdercoat gun on sat. I got flat black and gloss black. Now I need a stove......it'll be yard sales this weekend .... a cheap stove is harder to find than you think.

I ordered that powdercoat gun on sat. I got flat black and gloss black

DEADLY!!!!!!!! I cant wait :D I was thinking that We should try to work out a way to bolt it down to the body because im thinking that my design will pull up badly! PM me and we'll do some Designing :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)