Picking Up A New Tool Today :)

LGM Guitars

I disagree LGM, check this out:

http://s7.invisionfree.com/The_Guitar_Buil...p?showtopic=155

even though it was on sale, its still under 1,000 B)

Chris

so what are you disagreeing with? I never said you COULDN'T find one, just said I've never seen one. I also stated that the open end ones aren't really something I would recommend. They flex, maybe only a couple of thousanths of an inch (the one I used was about .005") but it's still there, not a huge issue on a guitar body, but the other thing to consider is the amount of material you can remove. The open end ones aren't that rigid or powerful, for hobby stuff they are more than fine, honest, they are great, for my purposes time is more expensive than tools, 20 passes through vs 50 passes through is a HUGE time difference.

I'm not saying you can't find them, sure you can, I just REALLY believe in the "you get what you pay for" adage, for me, the general was the ticket due to it's power, and ease of getting parts. Delta is good but you pay for the name, I've never heard of performax and my concern would be parts, I use the machine almost every day, I need reliability and availability.

Ah, i didn't mean it like that. Just a silly typo. I should have said "Here man, under 999$ :D "

Sorry man :D

Chris