Warmoth, Jackson, Mighty Mite Necks!

Mike Doyle

Hey, I got absolutely tons of stuff to sell. The best part is that none of it is crap, its all useful in its own way, and all quality. I simply NEED to fund school's second semester, so all my projects have to go for now until I start working again!!!

2. THE NECKS

necks.jpgnecksback.jpg

(From Top to Bottom)

Mighty Mite Fender Strat Neck - Flamed Maple on Rosewood, standard neck replacement. The previous owner tried to put a fender logo on, without success...takes a quick sanddown a refinish to fix that. Very minor scratches and wear on the neck, a bit of love and it is like new. Selling $75 + shipping, or $100 + shipping for Fender American tuners + nut.

Warmoth Custom Left/Right handed Les Paul style Neck- Amazing neck for the L5S body, or any other 4-bolt body. AAA Birdseye maple on a Pao Ferro fretboard. 6100 jumbo frets, no inlay for a sleek look. Mounted for Gibson Deluxe tuners which I'll add for $25. Headstock is a honey burst to match body. Nut is included. Warmoth 10-16" contour radius, and standard back. Finished in gloss. 22 frets. $390 retail, asking $200 shipped, or $225 shipped with tuners.

Warmoth Custom Left/Right handed Jackson Soloist Neck - UGH! I really wanted to make my charvel/jackson guitar, but this has to go. Maple with Ebony board, cut for Floyd Rose nut (floyd Rose PRO also available), with a qualited maple veneer over it. Not a cheap neck, in MINT condition. I'm looking for $175 shipped, or $200 shipped with the set of Gotoh tuners.

You can PM me, or Email me at interactiveit@hotmail.com, add me to MSN with the same address or add me to AIM at 'mikedoyle0'. No price set in stone,

thanks!

EDIT: got a photo of the back of the necks up for a few interested people!

Edited by Mike Doyle

"OH" I wish I had some money that Jackson Soloist Neck look's realy deadly B)

well maybe I,ll sell some stuff so I can buy that thing.

!!METAL MATT!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...