Loads Of Guitar Parts!

Mike Doyle

Hey, I got absolutely tons of stuff to sell. The best part is that none of it is crap, its all useful in its own way, and all quality. I simply NEED to fund school's second semester, so all my projects have to go for now until I start working again!!!

3. THE PARTS!

parts.jpg

This is definately just a picture for reference. It doesnt have any of the small little parts, these are some of the bigger ticket items:

Floyd Rose Pro - Literally New.....$180 system, with everything included. $125 shipped, or $140 shipped with the Schaller Trem Stop ($35 piece)

2 Lefty Wilkenson Black Tremolo units - both 8/10 condition, function flawlessly $50 each shipped.

EMG 85, 89 pickups - $55 shipped each

Rio Grande Muy Grande Humbucker - $60 shipped

Dimarzio Air Classic Humbucker - $45 shipped

2 Fender American Single Coils - $20 each shipped

Lefty 3-ply Mint pickguard - $12 + shipping

Lefty 3-ply w/b/w pickguard - $12 + shipping

On top of that I got tons of pots, knobs, jacks, switches, mounting rings, bridges, cheaper Ibanez V series humbuckers, Carvin M22 + active system setup, nuts and lefty tuners. I also have like 4 different hardshell cases, all of different quality and stuff.

You can PM me, or Email me at interactiveit@hotmail.com, add me to MSN with the same address or add me to AIM at 'mikedoyle0'. No price set in stone,

thanks!

Edited by Mike Doyle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...