Guitar Of The Month For January

Time once again to vote!  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tough month!

Pibrocher edged ahead with his twist on a classic design, and his quirky solution to keeping the body free from ugly control cavity covers. Any guitar that makes me smile has a foot in the door already :D

I was a hair away from giving it to DaveQ, for all your false modesty, that is one *gorgeous* guitar.:D

Honourable mention goes to Algee - that is a fantastic looking paintjob, and the negative image pickguard really puts it up a notch. Great finishing work for a relative noob, and a reminder that the difference between a good finish and a bad one isn't in the gear, it's in your prep work and polishing. B)

Honourable mention goes to Algee - that is a fantastic looking paintjob, and the negative image pickguard really puts it up a notch. Great finishing work for a relative noob, and a reminder that the difference between a good finish and a bad one isn't in the gear, it's in your prep work and polishing. :D

Thank you Setch. If i had to vote for somebody besides me i would say Daveq's quilted beauty. That is one hell of a quilt man.

Well I voted for myself but in my mind this GOTM belong's to daveq's deadly guitar

I love the color and the way the pickup's just look so smoooooth B)

great job man!! :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

I saw this much closer than that.

What a way for dave to take an 8 month vacation!

No kiden hay!! :D but it still suck's that he won't be building for a while but I'll keep buging him over the next few monuth's and tempt him back into building when he's done with the new house and all that :D

dave that guitar of your's kicked my ass and I told you it would!! and iam glad it did man that is some extremly good work :DB)

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Well, though all the guitars were absolutely beautiful, I really loved that natural finish (sorry, I really LOVE all natural finishes) on the Mushroom Proj... so it just had to be.

Nonetheless, the EVH was outstanding- the "reversed" colour pickguard really accents the well-done paint job. Also, Metal Matt's proj really caught my eye- menacing, evil, awesome, all of the above, really.

Finally, much as I dig "different", the sky-type paint job on the warlock threw me... I mean, it's done well, but it just seems a bit out of place to me.

~ja matta ne!