Guitar Of The Month For January

Time once again to vote!  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had to vote for dave's RG. First off, he has built so many nice guitars, i feel it's his turn for a GOTM. If he get's it, it's very well deserved. Hope i don't jinx it. I'm a sucker for the levithian, but i just think that Dave deserves it, not like LGM doesn't, but correct me if i'm wrong, LGM already has one, and i'd rather see them each with one than LGM with 2. Nothing personal. Maybe it's because of the help that Dave gave me on an LED project i'm working on, his willingness to help a stranger was amazing. That mushroom guitar is also WICKED, and the EVH paintjob was also very well done. Matt's was also very nice, i just don't like that body shape(his other guitars rock) The warlock was also very well done. And that V is very good quality work as well. Great axes this month, keep up the mind-blowing work, and props to Dave on getting my vote. neal

Was really hard this month. I would have voted for bigd IF the trem was a lefty (like the true SRV) but it wasn't.. LGM, dude just makes killer guitars but I voted for him a few months ago. :D

Went with Daveq, simply beautiful quilt and a nice RG style with EMG's. Bet it's an awesome sounding and playing guitar.

props to the shroom. when i first saw that in progress, i knew right away that i'd be voting for that. it's just such a nice twist to see from the classic design. true originality surpases a beautiful paint job and construction like was on dave's, which i loved mind you, just, i've seen RG's before, both factory and non-factory made.

also, props to AlGee on that EVH paintjob. that looks very clean and well-done. i offer a tip of the hat to you on a very succesful paint job that turned out wonderful.

It was a tossup between MetalMatt and DaveQ for me so I voted for one of them :D