Guitar Cases!

Mike Doyle

Over the years I have accumulated like 12 soft and hard guitar cases, and I don't even have half that many completed guitars anymore! I need to keep shoving money into tuition, so these have to go.

They all range in quality and use, so the prices are different for each. They go from the best of quality, to decent :D As for shipping, I will say add $25, however the price will be $30-35...I will cover basically 25-33% of the shipping.

cases1.jpg

(From Left to Right)

1. Bass/Guitar case. Dunno the manufacturer, and its got stickers and flaws all over the place. Holds together with 1 latch, but is still structurally sound. $25 + shipping.

2. Carvin case. From 1993, its literally in mint condition. Came with my 1993 DC-200, and fits most guitar shapes, with lock and keys. $60 + shipping.

3. Gator Stealth All-guitar case. Mint condition, absolutely fantastic case. Retails for $110, with keys. $75 + shipping.

4. Standard guitar case. Great condition, has a latch and 2-push latch type things without the keys. Good solid case. $35 + shipping.

5. ESP Oversized case. In near mint condition, this was used for odd shapes that branch out like BC Rich, Jackson and ESP models. Great condition with keys. $60 + shipping.

6. High Quality guitar case. Well padded, mint condition case which fits alot of shapes, especially strats. 5-latch system, well made canadian case. $60 + shipping.

cases2.jpg

5. ESP Oversized case. In near mint condition, this was used for odd shapes that branch out like BC Rich, Jackson and ESP models. Great condition with keys. $60 + shipping.

Hey could you send me some Measurement's on that ESP Oversized case and some close up pic's thanks :D :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
esp case still for sale? hate to tell u, but the highest i could go rite now is like $50 US, and that's after shipping.

Hate to tell you, but thats never going to happen anywhere. Minus $25 for shipping, thats a new oversized case for $25, find me a person who is willing to do that!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...