Guitar Of The Month For March

Time once again to vote!  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hanks Devon, I was actually wondering how come I had so little votes. That really gives me things to think about.

Pffff....That bass is awesome looking. And you custom built it down to the pu's. I would have voted for it if I was a bass player. The finish is spectacular. The pu color does not really match the finish that's true, but in other months you could have easily won with that bass. Congrats!

I love them all, but I am stuck on a few!

the SG - neckthrough, mahogangy, duncans! i love the SGs

bocaster - I like Idch's combination of a telecaster and bo diddly, very creative.

JFCs PRS is looking totally awesome and the blue and flame is perfect for me!

I love Erikbojeriks Nanda Devi with that maple top!

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DUNNO.

hanks Devon, I was actually wondering how come I had so little votes. That really gives me things to think about.

Pffff....That bass is awesome looking. And you custom built it down to the pu's. I would have voted for it if I was a bass player. The finish is spectacular. The pu color does not really match the finish that's true, but in other months you could have easily won with that bass. Congrats!

Without a doubt it would've taken GTOM in another month. It's superb, I was just stating why I voted the way I did.

Heh heh, I don't usually vote against myself, but the first time I saw that SG, it just took my breath away...that finish! I have a '65 Melody Maker, also mahogany, also cherry, and this SG captures the beauty of its wood perfectly (without all the dings, checking and scratches I've added over the years). And the SG's build quality is flawless. Still, got to take a point off because it's not an original design.

Anyway, no way the Bocaster can compete against ANY of these guitars in terms of build and finish quality...but they inspire me to keep trying!

Thanks for the support GW, now I only need to find out who's the third guy who voted for me :D

That was me. I owe you a favour :D:D

To be honest, all of this months entries are deserving. I knew that there would be a lot going for the drop top and double neck so I went for yours. It was the pup that clinched it. There aren't enough people making their own on here.

Kaj B)

Well this is my first time voting for GOTM and I have to say its no as easy as I thought it would be. Anyways I love the bocaster design, i think its brilliant and i think it turned out very well, if you built the body from scratch youd get my vote but ive got to go with the double neck, i cant get my eyes off of that spalted maple.

Edited by pyroman

i have to speak up for the bocaster. i think it's a truly original design, and a dang good one. twenty years from now it'll look just as modern-or timeless- as it does now.

some very stiff competition, some really nice guitars, some really beautiful finish work. but for me the bocaster has to take it for sheer good design.

Cheers,

Paul

Hey guys - 'nother noob here :D

I voted for Phil's bass because as someone else put it, it's the only truly original design in the running (but each and every single contender's oeuvre is mighty impressive and I'll be happy if I ever manage to do half as well :D ).

Looking forward to a long and happy stay on this forum - been lurking for a while and I gotta say - it's one of the best around B)

Edited by Redstein

I voted for Phil's bass because as someone else put it, it's the only truly original design in the running

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. Show me where anyone has made a bocaster? Sure it's sorta like bodidly but not really. It's deffintly a unique design.

I voted for Phil's bass because as someone else put it, it's the only truly original design in the running

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. Show me where anyone has made a bocaster? Sure it's sorta like bodidly but not really. It's deffintly a unique design.

Hey GodinSD - sure, maiming a Tele so has to win one *some* points :D

No offense, Idch, your axe looks great (and it IS a Bo Diddley knockoff, not that theres anything wrong with it) and yer next one will be miles better... I love the doubleneck Strat too, not to mention all the other ones - but one only gets 1 vote :D

Edited by Redstein