Guitar Of The Month For April

The Project Guitar.com "Guitar of the Month" contest is a showcase for all the members, so show us your axe in this thread!

This contest is open to any and all members that enter and will be continued each month for a place showing your creation on the homepage!

The winner(s) of course will have his/her guitar featured on the homepage of Project Guitar.com and if you have a website the picture will link directly to it if you so choose (even commercial site's).

If your a forum member you will also be upgraded to a Featured member which allows you to see the Advanced Chat section and download area.

So show us your creation in this thread! You've got till midnight EST the 23rd of March then this thread gets locked and the voting starts!

Any Post that is not an entry will be deleted, feel free to start a new thread to discuss any guitar entered this month

There may be more then one poll to determine winners in different catagorys at the end of this contest!

Please post a maximum of your 4 best pictures per guitar entered

Side note, if you are unable to post a picture you can e-mail one to Brian and it will be posted for you

• 2 weeks later...

My entry this month is my latest, 7 string carved top.

DSC01918.jpgDSC01920.jpg

DSC01898.jpgDSC01902.jpg

Specs,

Body: 1" Walnut back, 15/16" quilt maple top. Carved Top, AANJ style neck joint,

Hardware: Gotoh tunners and string thru GotohTOM bridge, frenched output jack,

Pups: EMG 707 with recessed volume and tone control speed knobs.

Neck: Warmoth Super 7 with a 1/16"th quilt maple veneer. 6100 frets, heel shaped to follow the AANJ .

Paint: 3 step stain, black-dark blue-light blue sand back. the walnut received a black epoxy grain fill, and cleared with nitro.

this guitar was build inspired in ancient warriors and combats, but i tried to give it a modern look too, i gave some texture to the painting to feel good at touch, and that black around the body to remenber the ashes after a battle.

Pickups are handwind.

Sustainer sistem build by me

inox inlay fretboard

maple neck

Floyd rose

jumbo frets

warrior1.JPG

warrior2.JPG

warrior3.JPG

warrior4.JPG

My first!

07170645.jpg

07170647.jpg

07170648.jpg

07170649.jpg

(Pics updated :D )

specs:

scale legenth: 24"

pickups: seymour duncan vintage P-90

Switching: volume, tone, 3 way pickup selector, series, phase reverse

Body wood: hollow 1 peice hondunan mahogany

top wood: curly bookmatched bubinga

neck: cocobolo

fingerboard: cocobolo

Mahogany got a black grain fill and than stained with red mahogany stain than shot with gloss nitro

Bubinga was just shot with nitro

neck finished in satin nitro

Man this thing sounds AMAZING, It plays perfectly in tune up and down the neck and the action is VERY low.

Edited by Godin SD

Guitar, 6 -string, M1-A1

No wood at all. Manually machined billet aluminum body, Seymour Duncans, Moses graphite neck. Decorated for battle.

alp2-330x1046.JPG

alp2snowfeather640x946.jpg

For those who haven't seen ice feathers, they form when you have high humidity and very cold weather.

alp2icefeatherface640x810.JPG

Our lakes get a little stiff in the winter.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...