JEM911USA is completed in time for 4th of July!!!!

I'm guessing you don't like any graphic or swirl finishes do you?  Probably a sunburst les paul guy?

Be nice. I don't know the guy, but it's possible to like multiple things. I hate swirls, like graphics and love transparent finishes with highly figured tops.

just not all on the same guitar.

I didn't mean for it to sound rude, sorry if it came across that way, I personally despise figured wood tops for the most part, and I'm not a sunburst fan, I did like that one that I did for a customer, but not enough that I'd do one for myself. It's totally fair if he doesn't like it, I just personally would never say I thought something looked awful in someone else's thread unless I was drunk LOL!!!!!!

Oh, I'll agree with you coming to the thread just to say "I don't like it" seemed goofy. But whenever you display something in public that's the risk you run.

For my part I dig figured tops more and more in my old age. I'm not a huge sunburst fan, but I might be sending a body to you for a sunburst (irony of ironies. I need a paintjob repaired).

:D

my intention was never to insult anyone, i just because it was here for all to see that it was open to opinion, like i said, its obviously a great guitar despite how it looks ??

and as for me being a les paul kinda guy ??? nah !!

i like solid colours, with a hint of something different ...

a Jem 7VWH comes to mind ... B)

its obviously a great guitar despite how it looks ??

Now that's insulting LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's all kewl man, I love my VWH too, and solid colors, but I'm a product of the 80's, I love swirls and Neon Pinks and stuff. I love busy guitars, just me.

And I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE my JEM911USA :DB)

DUDE!!! What a beautiful guitar........Im serious when i say this, you should show HASHINO/IBANEZ that and do a limited run on your inspirational idea...shoot i bet even 'ol Mr. Vai might even drool over that and want one. Damn Jeremy im speeechless you have truely out done yourself on this one, and what makes it so special is that it came from within you...the true human spirit !!!!!! :D