New Guitar Company *winter Guitars*

Scooby

The SD230 is $279 for members. And yes, Shine does a lot of work for us, but not all of it.

I have played alot of good shines (well one guitar and 2 bass's) and the quality is good, they play very well, so if they make some of your guitars i may very well purchase one. Im in the UK, any idea of how much shipping would be or where i could get a SD230 from, i really want one it looks soooooo nice.

I wish I could tell you that there was a dealer in the UK right now but there isnt.

I am getting $44 for shipping to the UK.

Ach, thats too steep for me, next time im in the US (might be near xmas, in NewJersey) I'll get one. Thanks for the info tho, can you tell me when you have a UK dealer please.

dude.. $44 dollars is like £25, and most shops in the UK charge 15-20 for delivery....

thats a good shipping price!

• 2 weeks later...

****UPDATE****

I see there has been a lot of interest here I'd like to announce that Roland and I have made an agreement for my company (Presence Guitars) to be the online source for Winter Guitars. I will be getting some inventory in the next week or two and will update my site to show the models I have available. Brain and I have also talked and I will be emailing him my company logo/banner for inclusion on the PG homepage so you can link directly to my site from there.

Please be patient for a week or two until I have my inventory in, my site updated and I get a handle on the models and pricing structure for Winter Guitars.

I'll post this in a new thread also so those that aren't following this thread are aware of it also.

Thanks,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I finally have some guitars and have them listed on eBay in my Store instead of my web site. I am selling many of them below Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) with Winter's permission (due to minor cosmetic blems) and have free shipping in thelower 48.

Presence Guitars eBay

PM or email me if you are interested in any of the one's I have listed. Overseas buyers let me know and we can work out some better shipping. I can break the bolt on necks down to save you some money on shipping.

MANY MORE ARE ON THE WAY!! :D