Guitar Of The Month For April

Time once again to vote!  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They're all fantastic. I had Maidens down as my favorite (it's gorgeous) but then I got to the bottom and saw metal carvers. Not my favorite shape that he's done, but it's still awesome, I love his work and I want one of his guitars. :D

Oh, and I like the Wix axe of doom. Original and looks evil, if it was made of metal it'd probably have my vote.

Well done all entries, a tough month to enter.

I just dig a blue quilt.. plus the finish, natural binding, lam top, carving.. Maidens was just awesome looking. Looked like a very professional job.

Not knocking anyone elses, they were all cool and unique looking.. I loved the cocobolo on godins.. makes me want to build something with it. Way to go everyone!

Godin, your guitar is "da bomb". B)

All bad slang aside, it really is very cool. Excellent materials, and impeccable execution. The sapwood in that fretboard looks beyond cool; I might just steal that idea!

Good job to all entries. Maybe someday my guitars could live up to these. :D :D :D

not the most fond of the pale binding on maiden's guitar, not to my taste, but overall fantastic result!! beautiful guitar, maiden, have a vote :D

again, great entries this month, Godin you were >< that much away for winning my vote...

I had to vote for Godin's...really nice work, and for a first guitar, it's impressive (especially since I'm working on my first).

Metalcarver's is amazing of course, but he's a professional. It's like letting pros into the Olympics.

Maiden's work is great too, he SHOULD be a professional, but I'm turned off by that kind of guitar shape, too metal for me.

The 'axe of doom ancient ice warrior' thing just makes me giggle, sorry. :D

well.. i love the three i CAN see, but since i cant see godins guitar.. im not going to vote yet. if someone would maybe be kind enough to save and then upload it using photobucket or something, then ill try to vote, but until then, i stay undecided

try this. The pics work for me and my site isint down :D

if that works change the last number in that url to 7, 8, and 9. I think those are right...

Man this is gonna be close. It's tied at 22 no tied at 24 no tied at 25. Man this is gonna be a close one! :D

Edited by Godin SD

This is too tense, just like last month, a battle to the last day. Thanks for all the votes guys, it makes one feel that all the hours sanding and painting and taking care of the small details are well worth it at the end, to see that there are others that like your work. Since this is my last guitar in a while, I will be taking a year vacation at Korea, might go there and visit hyunsu and make a guitar with him!!!!

Good luck.

try this.  The pics work for me and my site isint down :D

if that works change the last number in that url to 7,  8,  and 9.  I think those are right...

Man this is gonna be close.  It's tied at 22 no tied at 24 no tied at 25.  Man this is gonna be a close one! :D

nope.. doesnt work... someone help so i can vote!!! B)

I dotn know what to do...  It works for me.  Does it work for anybody else?  Just play it on the safe side and vote for me :D

could you upload the pics onto photobucket or somehting? i need to see them before i vote!! its too close this month!!

thank you very much! i can now make my touch decision...

which is... maidens 7 stringer. i was kinda torn between all of them... theyre all so beautiful.. but his edged out hte others with that amazing finish

Edited by 1nf1d3l