Zakk Wylde Emg On Ebay

Jehle

Yeah.....that's a misleading ad. The Zakk's have "EMG-H4" on the pickup not "EMG-HZ" like those. I have 6 Zakk Wylde Les Paul's coming in next Monday with the actives in them.

I agree with you Scott....the H4's do sound much better!

BP, the HZ's is a pickup series that the EMG-H4's are a part of that are the HZ passives. ie. EMG-HZ H4 Dual-coil Humbuckers

Yeah.....that's a misleading ad. The Zakk's have "EMG-H4" on the pickup not "EMG-HZ" like those. I have 6 Zakk Wylde Les Paul's coming in next Monday with the actives in them.

I agree with you Scott....the H4's do sound much better!

Scott was refering that they were passives and not actives, the H4 is a passive, it is not a Zakk Wylde set at all, maybe out of an Epi, but not the good stuff.

ok, this ebay seller sells emg active pickups for dirt cheap prices...and theyre all brand new in the box!

check out these prices:

EMG-81: $79.99

EMG-85: $79.99

EMG-60: $79.99

EMG-89: $85.99

EMG-707: $89.99

EMG-ZW: $159.99

http://stores.ebay.com/Wholesale-Guitarz_W...genameZL2QQtZkm

he even ships abroad, i bought an emg 89 from him and i live in the UK :D

they're the cheapest i have found anywhere

definately one to checkout, especially for those who do not live in america and have to pay £115 for a pickup which costs £66 (inc p&p) from america!!!

if there isnt anything up for sale on his ebay shop (it gets cleared out on a regular basis :D ) then check out his website: Wholesale Guitarz

peace out!

Edited by User01

definately one to checkout, especially for those who do not live in america and have to pay £115 for a pickup which costs £66 (inc p&p) from america!!!

Gotta love the exchange rate

Damn :D:DB)

yup! im luving it

im planning to buy a guitar from there because its a hell of a lot cheaper, ibanez rgt42 for almost half the price it is in the UK

awesome :D

£115 for one EMG89? :D I've seen them at £79 in most guitar shop's that sell them over here :D Without postage the pickup is around £45 from Wholesale Guitarz.....that seem's like expensive postage to me :D

B)

I checked the Zakk's I had and they are Hz's......I also have them in my LP bass so where I got H4's from is a mystery. Luckily you guy's are quick to call me a moron!! :D

Maybe I should go back to caffiene.....it's been 6 weeks without it and I still can't get used to it. Now if I give up smoking I'll be a complete mess. Come to think of it I haven't had a drink in 6 weeks either. I need to get out more!

ok, my emg 89 arrived today!

yay!

its well cool dudes, it came properly packed in bubble wrap then in a box.

and the good thing is...i wasent even charged custom taxes!!! B)

nomally they charge you £20 to import stuff from america...not this time B)

i highly recomend that seller, soooooo cheap, i wish i bought my emg 81 from there, i payed £85 over here, it would have cost almost half of that in america! :D

definately buy your emgs from him, you cannot go wrong!

its the cheapest american prices aswell

well enough of my marketing, just try it for your self, ideal for you next project guitar :D

EDIT: my emg-89 was actually £60.93 not £66 as i had said before

pretty cheap eh? :D

Edited by User01