Tonepros Sale At Specialty Guitars

1guitarslinger

That's a great deal on the Tone Pro stuff, I was just looking to buy the Tone Pro Locking Post for my Leo Quan bridge for the guitar I'm working on now. Look for an order from me soon as well. As far as Myka's guitar are concerned, I don't even have to make a comment on those, we all know he makes top notch guitars... :D

That's a great deal on the Tone Pro stuff, I was just looking to buy the Tone Pro Locking Post for my Leo Quan bridge for the guitar I'm working on now.  Look for an order from me soon as well.  As far as Myka's guitar are concerned, I don't even have to make a comment on those, we all know he makes top notch guitars... :D

We'll be happy to take care of you. :-)

• 5 weeks later...
Great.. I've been draggin' my feet lately, had a lot of non guitar building related things to take care of and glad to see I didn't miss out on the deals.  I'll place an order next week for sure.

Great talking with you Matt! Thanks again.

Do you have 7 string nickel TOM, I plan on getting one by mid month to replace the one on my 7 string guitar.

I should be able to get you what you're looking for. Email me at info@specialtyguitars.com with the details...American spec. metric etc.

Welcome back anytime Matt.

Paul