Guitar Of The Month For May

Time to Vote!  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

man

tough choice this month.

i love matts :D but i just can't go past a les paul, so setch gets my vote

cheers

darren

For me it was a toss-up between Bassman and Matt...

I find it hard to vote for copies of other guitars, no matter how great they look...

The Leviathan is a pro guitar, it just don't seem fair!

Godin, sorry bub, but you entered this last month, I voted for you then, but you're old news now :D

Bassman's bass is impressive, and it looks like a blast to play, but I finally decided on Matt's --there's originality in the shape, and the headstock, and the execution is great.

Still, for me, there's a tie going on between the Bassman and Matt.

I was set to vote for the Leviathon, and I looked at the pics again...

I must have bass on the brain lately, because I just couldn't walk past that hybrid.

Greg

I had to vote for that bass. I LOVE the spalted top on it. I liked them all so much that I had too narrow it down by which ones I would want to play. So it was between the tele and the bass but I just can't get over that amazing spalted top!

Godin, sorry bub, but you entered this last month, I voted for you then, but you're old news now biggrin.gif

Ya ya I know I know. The twins will be ready in about a week so they will be in the GOTM june. There exact copies of each other so can I enter them together? because It's kind of a set...

Edited by Godin SD

Godin, sorry bub, but you entered this last month, I voted for you then, but you're old news now biggrin.gif

Ya ya I know I know. The twins will be ready in about a week so they will be in the GOTM june. There exact copies of each other so can I enter them together? because It's kind of a set...

No, enter one in June, the other in July... :D

Every guitar this month was great and I hate having to just vote for one. I ended up voting for Setch's Les Paul, not only because it was a great build, but also because he actually took the time to show us his building process that added to the Project Guitar community. That's what I think PG is all about, sharing with each other information that will help each and everyone who comes here build better guitars. Also there was only two guitars this month that even had inlays, and his was one of them. Nothing personal because I think every guitar this month deserved to win, but Setch got my vote.

Wow, tough choice. Can I vote for all of them?!!?

The Leviation needs to be on a guitar rack in my room. Very professional.

Godin's guitar has such amazing wood and finish. Beeautiful!! I voted for this one last month.

Setch's LP is just plain incredible. Senitmental value there, as it reminds me of a guitar I used to have. LP's are very near and dear to my heart, and this one looks as good or better than a Gibson.

The blue tele is so hot! The color, the finish, the top wood, the back wood. Wow!

I love headless, fretless, and spalted maple. The bass has it all.

Matt's blue is just so good. I like the body style, too.

This one is so tough! But in the end it was down to the bass or the blue tele for me, and I went with the blue tele. Every guitar here is a winner, and it's a beyotch that we can only choose one.

:D Well done on all the guitars this month everyone.

I think matt's machine is the winner for me his month. Just a big more original than the rest of the entries. And its a bloody A-level project (don't know if people from america understand what are usually done for these!). Well done matt, keep up the good work (oh and post some sound clips, wanna hear those EMG's roar). B)

:D

Very tough choice! Man...

I guess if I had to pick one of those as my only guitar, I'd probably pick the Leviathan. But that Les Paul is simply too gentleman-like beautiful, I just had to vote it... Although I usually prefer new designs!

And I see that there are many others that think the same! Setch, good luck...

By the way, I have really seen many better looking Leviathans on your site, LGM... (I was drooling to be exact)

Setch, I don't even like Les Pauls - I am almost always more drawn to the bright 80's paint jobs on superstrats, but that Les Paul really is one of the most beautiful instruments that I have ever seen. It seems very understated, not really standing out but the way it reflects and looks soooo smooth and clean really makes me love it.