New Flying-v Design! The Deadhead

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe i cam across a little strong but when i first read your original post it sounded to me like you were taking credit for a Moser design and that kinda bothered me

didnt mean to set of some sort of troll alert, thegarehanman seems to be running around the board like the british are invading, lol

Actually, I'd say Matt's design is just slightly better than Moser's. Moser's makes me afraid one of those horns would snap off if it ever came into contact with another object while playing because they're so thin. At least Matt's are thicker.

And Moser's headstock looks an aweful lot like the BCR widow headstock (I know he used to work there). I don't think that was on of his designs though, but wouldn't be expect enough to say one way or another.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

Dude you've been warned before about swearing. Why are you using the s word? Do you wan't to get banned?

i dont like the fretboard at all.....to me it looks like one of those wooden rulers after you get pencil marks n **** all over it from a lot of use

ADMIN EDIT-

Consider this your first warning regarding swearing on the forum.

Please re-read the rules if you have any questions.

And to add, you are using influences of designs in your own projects, so why would you even bring this up and say it bothers you? Matts design is different, and he never said anything more than I came up with this, which he did. If he had sat there and traced one then it wouldn't be considered his but he didn't, his has many differences and as most everyone said is much better than the moser one.

So I don't know why you said that stuff, Matt is doing well for himself, design and building wise so don't worry about him, he doesn't need to steal anything from anybody, he has come up with many, many unique designs. There isn't much left to come up with design wise so they may be similar to some designs but are still unique.

And garehanman was right on the money, there is no reason for you to be saying most of these things, you seem to want to take something away from matt or just insult him, there is no need for this and the way it looks you just want to cause a fight or arguement and there is no need for it. And this was a dead thread why bring this up now?

Dude you've been warned before about swearing.  Why are you using the s word?  Do you wan't to get banned?

i dont like the fretboard at all.....to me it looks like one of those wooden rulers after you get pencil marks n **** all over it from a lot of use

ADMIN EDIT-

Consider this your first warning regarding swearing on the forum.

Please re-read the rules if you have any questions.

had no idea the poo poo word was such an infraction around here *shrug*

And to add, you are using influences of designs in your own projects, so why would you even bring this up and say it bothers you?  Matts design is different, and he never said anything more than I came up with this, which he did.  If he had sat there and traced one then it wouldn't be considered his but he didn't, his has many differences and as most everyone said is much better than the moser one.

So I don't know why you said that stuff, Matt is doing well for himself,  design and building wise so don't worry about him, he doesn't need to steal anything from anybody, he has come up with many, many unique designs.  There isn't much left to come up with design wise so they may be similar to some designs but are still unique. 

And garehanman was right on the money, there is no reason for you to be saying most of these things, you seem to want to take something away from matt or just insult him, there is no need for this and the way it looks you just want to cause a fight or arguement and there is no need for it.  And this was a dead thread why bring this up now?

why are you bringing this up again? are you like trying to start a big argument in this thread again?

lets just move on already.. :D

It was only 4 or 5 posts ago when you said that stuff about garehanman and such, so I'm not bringing it up again, it was never lay to rest the last 10 or more posts have been about what you said and how noone agrees with you. Also this thread was pretty much dead until you did that post so there isn't much to get back to right now. And I never had got to respond to your last post when you said that stuff. And no I'm not trying to cause a big argument, what starts arguments is posts like yours that started it in the first place. I just don't think what you said was anything more than an insult and you don't even know what you are talking about, there are a thousand different flying V design, they all look like V's but they are all different in some way, that should be very easy to see for anyone, so when you posted what you did it seemed nothing more than an insult and basically acting like a troll. Anyways like Matt said he is done with that design for now, he has many better designs he made.