Sad Day

sscovill

Long story here...I've been working on a flat top Les Paul for about a year now thanks to a friend of mine's CNC shop.

The body is 2-piece mahogany and has been machined and even already painted (but you could easily sand off the paint and start your design).

The neck is machined and half-rounded. The neck is not painted or even primed yet. The headstock hasn't been drilled or cut for headstock inlay. Consider it a blank.

I also have a rosewood fretboard with REAL MOP split-block inlays that I've started to cut down to the proper width. The length is perfect...no need to modify that at all.

I even have other accessories like: chrome keystone tuner, 4 pots, clear speed knobs, chrome Les Paul-style humbuckers (generic), chrome toggle switch and pearloid Gibson headstock logo and and split diamond ready for inlay.

Two things have happened to make me sell it.

1. I don't have access to the machine shop anymore and don't have the skills to do the remainder of the work by hand.

2. My family's car is broken down and I need a lot of money to fix it.

So, if anyone is interested in an 85% finished Les Paul project with all the accessories I listed above, send me an email and I can send pictures and we can discuss it further.

Thanks,

Steve

steve.scovill@gmail.com