Entry for July 2020's Guitar Of The Month is open - ENTER HERE!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marksound

Deal Of The Century?

MATT the only reason I said it is because there are no other bids posted between, if his were automated then the other automated ones should apear too, no?

I think it said at the top of the page that all automatic bids are not shown. So like maiden69 said probably someone else did the automated bids up to $4000 and that one guy just kept bidding to try and out bid the other. Either way they are insane! People with too much money and too little brains! Jason

MATT the only reason I said it is because there are no other bids posted between, if his were automated then the other automated ones should apear too, no?

No, they don't. You are automatically out bid if someone has proxied higher than your bid. It happens all the time on ebay. It's nothing unusual.

He said in response to a question that he has a certifcate from Max. It's funny because I do too! Here it is

CERTIFICATE OF PROOF

I MADE THIS

MAX

And why is it spelled MAX, in caps?

I just had a thought, you know how when the letter X is the first letter in a work, it can sorta sound like a 'SC'? Maybe the seller is just playing with us, MAX = XAM = SCAM?????? :D:D

I think you might be onto something!! Full on scam!!