I can't quite decide if I really like the horns or not... but overall I think it looks cool. I love the messy bullseye finish :D

Is this going to be a Dean model? Or is it a custom shop thing for Zakk? I want more pics! :D

- Dan

I can't quite decide if I really like the horns or not... but overall I think it looks cool. I love the messy bullseye finish

Is this going to be a Dean model? Or is it a custom shop thing for Zakk? I want more pics!

- Dan

bzw1.jpg

All I know Is that Ben Chafin was commissioned by Dean to build it I cant find Any more Pic's I SURE wish I could I like this thing from Waht I can See of it :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

I think Zakk should shave that beard, first of all.

I don't like the horns on the guitar at all. It looks goofy. That's probably because I really don't like the shape of the SG at all. The V part of the guitar is sweet though. I would say that

In no way should Zakk shave that beard :D

I like This new design the more I look at it the More I want one And that finish Is Just DEADLY I would love To see the LP done up like that!!

Looks like Dean might be trying to make a comeback by eating up all of ESP and Gibson's endorsers.

they might have some success against gibson...but if they want esps customers they are going to have to come out with more designs...i really don't think the dean models look all that good...

esp on the other hand has a sleek,sexy image that no other company except jackson really has

Well that's bad news, as that photo shows about the same amount of wood that's going to surround and support the neck on my project. It looks like mine has more because it's a double-cutaway; however, that actual amount of wood contacting the neck looks pretty similar.

Greg

Well that's bad news, as that photo shows about the same amount of wood that's going to surround and support the neck on my project.  It looks like mine has more because it's a double-cutaway; however, that actual amount of wood contacting the neck looks pretty similar.

Greg

don't worry too much about it...the kerry king v is the same way(the cheap one)as are many others...i just don't like it for tone or stability

seeing as Gibson sued PRS for the tremonti, do you think Gibson will go after Dean now?

The V with the Dean headstock is killer in my opinion. I love symmetry, however i cannot quite say anything yet with the SG horns added. Maybe it's the angle, maybe they need to be a bit bigger so it looks more balanced with the V. I'm not sure. So far it looks okay, but I hate cream colour.

Btw, he better not shave that beard. He looks like a Wizard and we all know that Wizards are cool lol.

-Jamie

I dont realy like that thing But Hell for 200.00$$ I could live With it :D

Oh well No Cash for that Stuff anyway