729death.jpg

Ok This Thing Has A few Designs mixed it as well

!!METAL MATT!! :D

That Jackson is fantastic. It's the only time I've seen anything from an SG that I like, besides this new Zakk one. I'm no Zakk fan, but any endorser pulled from Gibson is a victory.

I know someone who has one of those Westone V's, if anyone wants it pm me. It looks pretty cool in person. I almost want it just to have it around on the wall.

i do not like that jackson. i don't know why but it just doesn't appeal to me.

I think I figured out what is bothering me about zakk's new guitar. I think the horns need to be a bit bigger. Maybe it's the angle that it's on, but the horns look like fingernails and not horns (metaphorically speaking). It needs a little more Metal Matt or Dean Razorback in it :D

-Jamie

i do not like that jackson. i don't know why but it just doesn't appeal to me.

I think I figured out what is bothering me about zakk's new guitar. I think the horns need to be a bit bigger. Maybe it's the angle that it's on, but the horns look like fingernails and not horns (metaphorically speaking). It needs a little more Metal Matt or Dean Razorback in it  :D

-Jamie

Ya I know What you mean But I cant make My mind up With out seeing a full on shot!! I really Do like the finish I know that for sure! B)

• 1 month later...

is it just too obvious or why hasn't anyone said/noticed that it's actually a Gibson (Zakk) + Dean (Dime) combination. I don't think he's really giving up on Gibsons, thats just a Dimebag tribute guitar or whatever. The looks in those V ends and the Dean headstock just have the big "dimebag" label on them. imo.

Just my 2%

I Dont Know :D It Does Look good But The Sg thing put's me off I think

I dont like Sg either, but that aint no Sg. It looks balanced, an sg looks fat and ugly.

Im ordering wood to build one of them tomoro, considering i havent seen one up for sale...

When You Build Your's Change The Headstock!! That One DOES NOT WORK with that Design!! :D

Well I would Do someThing That Work's With The SG Side Of Thing's Round And Claw Like!!

Wow. I didn't think it was possible it could look even uglier and ass-tastic, that full-frontal shot makes a Mosrite look damn pretty.

Not impressed, Zakk or Dean, but I'm sure you're going to make a mint off of all the posers who'll buy it to play at the high school talent show and the county fair open mike. However, I will NOT be contributing to the Dean Zelinsky Gold Chains and Jet Skis Fund.

It would be interesting to see the horns as wide as the span of the V. It would probably be unballenced, and awfully ugly, but still worth having a look.

-Jamie