Professional Custom Builder

diminishedlogic

Heh, its good to be back. Same old touchy people, I didn't mean to offend anyone. heh. As for a sound clip I'll post a clip or two up. Or even better, maybe someone can give me their AIM so I can just send it via aim instead of going throuhg the cumbersome nature of hosting on the internet. Not knocking the floyd tone wise, I'm just saying that I have no need for a floyd rose.

Sam,

David can produce any shape you can imagine, though whether he would or not is debateable. He stated on here that he is done with building copies of existing design, so those are out. He also said he's in a position to pick and choose his comissions purely on the basis of what interests/excites him, so shoot him a mail with your ideas and see if he bites.

As for Shamray, I doubt you'll find an better price for a fully handmade instrument, and it doesn't take a genius to see that the work those guys are doing is first rate. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them if they could match my specs (hypothetically speaking, I build my own), especially if you're on a budget.

The only way you'll get a better price than Shamray, is by going with a new builder/DIY'er who is undercharging. It's your call, but this route is extremely risky. Ask Gothfiend how his transaction with Jeff litchfield worked out... *

*But not in this thread, or the mods'll have my nuts for raising the subject :D

The only way you'll get a better price than Shamray, is by going with a new builder/DIY'er who is undercharging.  It's your call, but this route is extremely risky.  Ask Gothfiend how his transaction with Jeff litchfield worked out... *

*But not in this thread, or the mods'll have my nuts for raising the subject B)

LOL :D i think we all know how i feel about that....and setch, nobody wants to see that happen :D

but sam, i would seriously consider work from perry, or myka for sure, both these guys are top notch guys and as for shamray, i have heard mixed reviews about them, but i have a few friends who own them and say there incredible, so tend to trust those guys