Sustainer Sounds...at Last!

This Thread is for sustainer sounds..if you ahve a working successful sustainer, this thread is a place to link to sound files.

There are many threads here at PG that cover peoples projects...the reference section covers a tutorial and there is a pictorial there also of one of my drivers being wound to demo that process. My telecaster for instance has it's own thread with plenty of pics. There is also the huge Sustainer thread itself at the top of the electronic section and many ongoing and old threads. There is quite a bit of content off PG as well that can be useful.

Some are guarded about some circuits...some of mine are because of potential commercialization. However, workable circuits like the Fetzer/Ruby proposed by G-Mike have been successful and mods to bring it up to the specs I use have been posted. Col has shown an fantastic circuit in detail with 4 modes and many innovations...and there are others floating around.

However, the crucial part is still the driver, it's construction and a successful installation...this takes quite a bit of understanding about the project. It is always best to test these things outside of the guitar before any modification or installation is contemplated. It is not a hard project, but assumptions can be fatal to success.

Anyway...questions about the sustainer can be asked in the electronics section, preferably in a thread for you project. Thank you