Project Guitar Of The Month For August

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, what a month we've had here, I truly liked every single guitar this month. Normally I like a couple and the others are just meh but this month I would've had to really think about my vote(except I had already decided which one I liked most). It was so hot I had to take a swim this month :D. to everyone else, nice job,to neocon, don't worry about it man thats nice work, I haven't finished my first custom-y thingy but yours looks nice, I'm gonna have to aim higher now :D. I think tyhat tele is really nice and if I didn't dislike teles the way I do it would've had my vote. Perrys is really sweet especially after the refinish but I don't really dig the headstock or the zebra pickups. Stew, I love the boat its truly very creative and wow...It left me speechless. I didnt like the finish on malmsteens but it looked like a nice guitar. I didn't like the inlays on the les paul but it was a sweet looking guitar otherwise and jabis just didnt really grab me but there was nothing wrong with it.

The last one on the list, the "Malmsteen," totally wins my vote. I love simplicity and all things that go with it.

One HB + 1 Vol = awesome. I currently have a strat with 2 single coils in series and a volume. I love it. My vote winner right there.