Guitar Of The Month For November

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Every single one of these guitars is over the top. They are all beautiful. Great work all around.

SwLu : Love the off the side inlays. Reminds me of the "thumb nail" inlays on Gretsch guitars. Good control layout, carve, electronics choice.

mattia: Love the color and the inlay. I love the way the bookmatch doesn't line up in the lower bout of the body. Very classy way to highlight the line with the inlay through the body.

perry: My pick for the rusted hardware and the millitary spec wire job. That's the way guitar's a meant to be wired and was the deciding factor in the vote for me. Great job inside and out.

GF: sweet glossy paint job and the most comfortable looking guitar out of the bunch. It's soft and round everywhere. Looks like it would play like butter.

xlr8: A perfect LP with tobacco burst. I'd love to own that one. The grain matching on the back is fantastic. If I could vote twice, I'd of picked this one.

I nearly didn't vote this time around because every guitar is a winner as far as I can tell. You guys blow me away.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey perry

it's your mate Lance. Go Aussie Go!

Where did you stuff in my bass Eric?

I'm Canadian but I built it in the Netherlands and I now live in Australia?  :D

Duh....check your avatar. I put you in Sweden. :D

Actually, I put you in Oz but now you've reminded me that you build it in Nederland. Make that 3 for Oz and 4 for The Country Most Concerned About Global Warming.