Black Ice Mod?

Bluetic

well now you should share that info, so the next guy doesnt have to complain when it isnt all handed to him on a silver platter. Thats what the forum is about, and what you expected... right?

Can anybody translate this for me? I don't speak Aussie :D

Can anybody translate this for me? I don't speak Aussie
Quit while you're behind. Is that clear enough for you? We can arrange for some down time for you to improve your comprehension skills, if you'd prefer.

Lovekraft, It was directed at Roadie56. He is a total smartass to everybody here. If he is a Mod he should help out without the smartass comments.

Can anybody translate this for me? I don't speak Aussie
Quit while you're behind. Is that clear enough for you? We can arrange for some down time for you to improve your comprehension skills, if you'd prefer.

Lovekraft, It was directed at Roadie56. He is a total smartass to everybody here. If he is a Mod he should help out without the smartass comments.

How is: """come on mate, the info REALLY is already here. Trying searching again, its all there.... and you'll learn more by searching in this case. Also search for strawberry ice."""... being a smart ass???

Pay close attention, because I'm only going to say this once - Perry's comments on your lack of motivation and desire for instant gratification at someone else's expense echo the sentiments of a large number of people around here. With all of ebun's recent posts about this silly gadget, I'm surprised you felt the need to even open this thread, especially given the fact that he was told to go do the search thing repeatedly, and even told what to search for. Perry told you what to look for - I'm now telling you to go look, and stop posting the cute comments, or risk the consequences. I can't make it any clearer than that in any language, can I? If you think Perry's being mean to you, continue on your present path - you're likely to wish for a time when Perry was your biggest problem. Now, quit - you've got some searching to do.