Black Limba Body Blanks

fryovanni

I am picking up a small order of 14"+ wide Quartersawn Black Limba Tomorrow. I am going to cut one piece body blanks(21" typical length), approx. 1-7/8" thick. I am going to offer them for $55 each. I will take orders over the weekend or till I run out. I wasn't going to sell any wood for a while, but this is really nice quartersawn Limba and it is at 8% moisture so it is ready to go. Just shoot me a PM or E-mail, same deal as before. Pay Pal is best, shipping US-FedX or international-USPS (shipping cost is actual).

Have a great Turkey Day!!!

Peace,Rich

P.S. This is an example.

Limba-example.jpg

Ok guys, I took a quick picture of the "wall of Limba" that I am offering this weekend. So far about half of them are sold(about 7 left at this point). I hope the picture gives you a better idea of what the blanks look like (not the best pic). Most all of these blanks have figure(kinda hard to see in the pic). Good stuff, I can't wait to see all the Limba projects as they get put to good use.

Almost Turkey time!!!! :D

Peace,Rich

wall-of-Limba.jpg

Rich, you are addicted...step away from the wood. Unfortunately, I don't think there's an anonymous group for people addicted to buying wood. I don't think you'll ever be able to stop yourself from buying/selling this stuff. Good find, btw.

:D You called it Russ. Actually I have been waiting for this stuff. Unfortunately it arrives after I closed the doors. So I had to either not buy it (ha, remember I am an addict), buy it and store it till next year, or offer up part of it this way(with a limited time frame so it wouldn't take too much of my time). Is that wrong of me? Do I need professional help? Do I need to join a support group? :D Probably...

Peace,Rich

P.S. I am going to make a couple mock-ups of that bracing system and see if I can make it work this weekend. I will probably just go back to my familiar bracing style, but I figure its worth a try.

Let's start a support group. Instead of using therapy to make people want to stop buying wood, we'll build stuff out of it faster than they can buy it. That'll at least make it look like they don't have a wood buying problem, and it's a much more entertaining solution.

I think I will just start drinking and gambling more. That should keep me so broke I can't buy anything. :D

At last count I only have a couple blanks left. This was supposed to be a weekend sale. I don't think we are going to make it to the weekend.

Peace,Rich

Man....thats tempting! Wow is it hard to resist this one: beutiful black limba ONE-PIECE(!!!!) for only 55$. But I already have this huge stack of wood(containg limba blanks) which will keep me busy for years to come. Additionally I dont even like the sound of limba that much, but the look! :D

Still I have to really fight to not buy one -> now thats wood addiction!

Rich, PM sent - hopefully you have one left.

I saw them right after you posted but resisted until today. I'm in a weakened state from breathing in all that smoke yesterday when I slow smoked a 15 pound turkey for dinner today.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well all the blanks are gone. I have to say thanks everyone, I hope the blanks get put to good use. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Shop closed (Again) :D

Peace,Rich

Ha! Shop closed. For how long? I'll give it two weeks before it's open again, even if just temporarily.

B)

I think we have an order to place Russ, I am working on my list right now. PM you later. :D

Rich

My piece of black limba arrived yesterday as promised. It's beautiful! My wife was so taken by it that she forgot to ask the dreaded two questions: How much did it cost and what do I plan to do with it. :D

Thanks Rich. Very nice.