Guitar Of The Month For December

Time to vote  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah...pick one.....right. It's like choosing the hottest chick at the Playboy Mansion.

I had to get some GooGone after checking out all the maple on LGM's latest. LOL

UncleJ's is a great original design, with some cool woodworking.

Erik's bass is a stunner as well. As a Carl Thompson fan (Primus sucks!), I gotta say it's a classy hat-tip.

Great work from everyone.

Keep it up!

well, i have to admit that i voted for eric's bass as well. what an incredible piece of work! i'm not really a bass player but you don't have to be to appreciate the thought, creativity and attention to detail that you put into it. absolutely beautiful.

but watch out in february or march. i'm gonna put one up that'll knock your doo-lolly in the dirt. :D

I really like the look of unclej's hollow body it gets my vote

edit: woops called "unclej" "ericj"

Edited by eclipse666

Jeremy doesn't even have a cnc router(or does he?). Where'd you see that it was made on a cnc router?

Yeah, where did that come from? :D

Great job to everyone! The bass got my vote!

You know, I hate to say it, but do we really need to keep the vote open for another week? No offense intended and I'm sorry if I cause some, but in small town football, they have this thing called a Mercy Rule and I think we've hit it.

But Brian won't be updating the main website until Dec 1 anyways, so it should just be left open. TGwaH makes a good point, too.

Erikbojerik's bass was too much, I couldn't resist its power! I loved LGM's guitar, but because Erik's was handmade and LGM's was made by CNC, I had to voter for Erik's.

Galen.

Don't know where you got that it was CNC made, I've never owned a CNC in my life. I worked in machine shops with CNC, but I sure don't have one. It's hand made :D