Body Blanks On Ebay

SoundAt11

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/soundat11/my_photos

Here are pics of the bundle of Black Limba that I purchased today. Plenty of stock for necks, two-piece bodies, and neck-thru blanks. The pics were taken on my patio and then the wood was put back indoors where it's being stored in a warm, dry room. The boards are all 1 3/4 thick and varying widths (from 4 to 9" wide) and planed on top. I haven't yet decided how to divide them up for cutting, so if you see something specific you want, contact me and I can cut it out for you. Prices are to be determined, but I'll match or beat any website's prices.

There are also pics of some very beautiful "swirly" figured mahogany that I have in stock right now. It's rather dense and heavy, so I wouldn't suggest it for a solid guitar body, but if you were making a carved semi-hollowbody or acoustic guitar, or can get the wood resawn for a beautiful mahogany top, this would be good for that. Most sections are cut approx 21" long and are 12 1/2" wide and 1 3/4". I've got 4 of these available. If you're interested, feel free to make an offer

Later this week or by early next week, I'll have approx 300ft of wide 1 3/4 thick African Mahogany in stock, this should be enough to make approx 80 one piece body blanks for guitar/bass. I'll upload pics when it arrives. I'm in the process of acquiring a small quantity of completely black Gaboon Ebony neck blanks, as well as Brazilion Rosewood, if there's an interest.

I also have 50 lbs of 192 Gram High Clarity Hide Glue on order and will be happy to include enough glue to build a guitar for an extra $5.

I can beat any online business's prices for the mahogany body blanks and limba necks and bodies. Just send me their price and I'll beat it. I'm just started my own guitar building supplies business full time and I want to have good deals and outsell anyone else.

By next week, I should have my website http://www.soundat11.com online by mid-December.

Just added a 16 x 22 x 1 3/4 Mahogany body blank on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=7373342961

I'll be adding some Crotch Mohogany in the next day or two, as well as some neck blanks cut from the Black Limba mentioned above.

I just picked up my very large shipment of Mahogany today, so I should have them cut and ready for sale starting this weekend. The grain is unbelievable on the new ones, very striking. All boards are between 13 and 17" wide, so if you've been waiting for the perfect piece to make an Explorer, Flying V, Jazzmaster, Dimebag, or anything else, I can cut you a piece as wide and as long as you want.