Entry for July 2020's Guitar Of The Month is open - ENTER HERE!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmrentis

Chargers Freakin' Won, Chargers Freakin' Won!

HAHA Yeah we won San Diego Super CHargers! We got a winning record with the toughest season out of any team. ANd just beat a undefeated Team!!! With one of our best weapons injured LT, he's playing some of the games but he is far from 100%. Damn if we didn't make so many mistakes it would have just been a beat down. Go Chargers!!! :D:DB)

That's why football is fun for me. Ya just never know.

With Pittsburgh winning, my Steelers are still ahead of ya ;-)

But IMO that was a fluke. I still think the Colts will take it all this year (and they'll take it from Seattle).

Yeah, my brother moved to Seattle (beautiful city; visited him last summer) from Central PA. So a Steelers - Seahawks bowl would rock. We'd have conference phone on the whole time...

But I don't see the Steelers getting past the Colts (or even the Chargers getting past them a second time).

So we shall see! I think with the momentum they just gained from that win it will take the chargers far. And honestly when the Chargers are playing 100% and on their game I think they are unbeatable, and hopefully with that win behind them they can play with their head straight, and if they stay away from penalties and turnovers I think they will take it all. We have two epic running backs, Lt with speed and moves that will throw anyonem, and Turner who is a bull dog and will run right through anyone no worries and he is quick too. The we got Gates who pulls us through in the clutch, and a bunch of solid WR, our special teams is lacking a bit but with our D and offence playing full blast it doesn't matter. And Keading is finally getting more comfortable and hitting the longer kicks solidly. Again if they all play 100% like a few of the mid season games I don't think they can be beat, if they do lose it's not because the other team was better, it would be because they self destructed which the Chargers tend to do.

No matter what this is going to be a great seasons end! J

Yeah, that's the thing about football - it depends on THAT day. The Colts could make the same claim - some days I've seen them I don't know HOW they could be beat. Manning sometimes seems superhuman.

But obviously, they have their less perfect days, too.

The Steelers have looked unbeatable in a couple games, too. But of course, it depends on who they're playing and the kind of day THEY're having!

I feel bad for my wife's Eagles. All kinds of trouble this year.