Guitar Of The Month For January

Time to Vote!  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That bass is one of the most impressive builds I have ever seen. So many different woods combined so well. I think there is excellence in every detail. The shape is awesome, the bubinga fretboard looks so cool, all these patterns created from contrasting woods....:D I would not want to have to play a 8 string bass and have to use that gazillion of switches though, but I dont play bass anyway.... :D

hitone, excellent. i notmally am no fan of those guitars, but thats lovely. i would have had less debating had there been 2 pickups :D but your call. hows the tone? you took my vote :D

that acoustic WOW beauty. the figure is insane!

8 string bass, well made, very nice. very deep!!! the laminated neck put me off slightly, it to me looks out of place, too sharp a contrast, but hey conklin do it why shouldnt you!! fantastic construction.

nice heel on the tele, a nice change. great finish!

jehle, you amaze me still!!! never a boring guitar. dare i ask about tone and playability! thats weird!! well done, im impressed $15 well spent!

Dr Fre, nice work. great finish!

jammy, nice instrument, very clean construction, impressive!

Mike