Hey folks!

I'm back from the NAMM show in LA and finished dumping all the video from camera to computer. I didn't have much time to run around an shoot everything, but I did get a fair mix (I think). It's odd going to NAMM and actually *working*. LOL

Well, here ya go:

http://www.tremol-no.com/images/woodblock/nammvids-small/

(You'll need the latest version of Quicktime to view 'em)

Enjoy!

I've watched a few more. Thanks again!

Hey, do you mind if I share the kooky stick thing one on another forum? Using a service like YouSendIt or PutFile, of course, so that your own bandwidth isn't pigged.

Nice installation video, btw! 8 minutes! Whoo-hah!

Interesting stuff going on at the Warrior booth! :D

Greg

Greg- no problem on sharing the vids. Just do something like "Thanks to Tremol-No.com for the video" in your posting(s).

That goes for everyone else as well. TIA

My favorites are the ones with me and Tom Anderson, Jennifer Batten, Nik Huber & Eric Sands. But that's just me. LOL

Oh, and the playing footage of Will Ray ripping it. My time with Jim Donahue was great as well, but we didn't videotape that. Sorry folks. Maybe next year.

I had a great time this year, and met A TON of cool people. It's nice to see your friends, industry or not, even if it's just for a few days each year.

• 9 months later...

You may not SEE IT but when it is reported to a MOD, some other members found it out of topic and not necessary!

yeah that was me joking, sorry. (my original post got deleted)

anyway, watched all the vids.. how big of a space was that? was it 1 or 2 days?

besides Ibanez, were there any other big companys?

about your device, can you adjust it from outside the guitar? w/o removing the cover?