Insane Eagle Inlay Guitar Fretboad On Ebay

jimhndrx3

Its cheap thin inlay usually. If if it ever gets delivered. I made a resolution a while ago with ebay, never buy anything from the far east. Some are good deals but the net gain is you get screwed more often than not.

Its cheap thin inlay usually. If if it ever gets delivered. I made a resolution a while ago with ebay, never buy anything from the far east. Some are good deals but the net gain is you get screwed more often than not.

Hey, it's a great place to score nut and saddle blanks (bone). Not much else that sells on eBay, though...

Don't buy this. I had client that purchased one of these and the inlay was flaking off before he ever had a chance to fret the guitar. It was a total mess for him. He had to pull the fretboard off and replace it.

This is the REALLY thin inlay that is only suppose to be used under a finish. Like on a headstock.

Word to the wise.

I bought a dragon fretboard it looked really cool but its a piece of junk dont buy from those Taiwaines guys lol.

I agree, any society that will allow their children to go to work for $5 a day instead of going to school has major issues. My kids are worth at least $6 a day and a Bologna sandwich. :D

• 4 weeks later...

yeah,i got a dragon one to,

it doesnt flake off,there is nothing wrong with it,it was only £25

i've had it sitting under my radiator and nothing has rased and its still incredibly flush with the fretboard

its cheap its cheap,wats the risk?

none :D

plus you can read there feedback