W.o.d. Breaks Loose!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still want to see you Burn the remains after WOD is done with it B)

after all you still have to out do this :D

Death7.jpg

!!METAL MATT!! :D

ah the never ending uses of WD-40

Hahaha, Nice one Matt!

:D:DB)

I'm not against destroying bodies, provided you get some entertaining destruction photos like that!

:D

Drak, I like your philosophy. Attaining perfection is difficult, but when you have near unlimited resources--as you appear to have-- there's absolutely no reason to settle for less. After all, you live in a castle, never die, and have unending supplies of alder and mahogany (or is it evil alder and mahogany?), so nothing's lost when one body meets its end. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

On a completely unrelated note, have you ever considered giving guitar-building lessons and classes? Working with a master (or as you would have it, experienced hobbyist) like yourself would be a lot of fun, and teaching a bunch of kids new to the trade to destroy their hard work would also be enjoyable.

On a completely unrelated note, have you ever considered giving guitar-building lessons and classes? Working with a master (or as you would have it, experienced hobbyist) like yourself would be a lot of fun, and teaching a bunch of kids new to the trade to destroy their hard work would also be enjoyable.

You could use the dead guitar bodies like cadavers for the kids to experiment on :D

You are correct, oh Master of the Bowling Ball Finish B)

But the rules are the rules, and W.O.D. must eat, it is 'the way of the world'. B)

PS, you know, I never see anyone else giving their scrap crap away either, there must be a reason, I just find my crap humerous, the rest out there must just go quietly into the woodpiles of the world with 'nary a wimper. :D

Think of all those threads about projects that get started then you never see them done, you think those don't get scrapped too? :D

I think that's exactly the point. Most people don't go through all the trouble and then stop before finishing only to publicly state "I destroyed it because it wasn't good enough." How many of your threads have we followed only to hear about the guitar being thrown against the WOD because of some flaw. There's closure for you, but none of us! Consider it selfish if you must, but post some post-WOD pics for us poor souls! :D

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

Seriously, I hate to see her go, as I thought she was beautiful, but the rules are the rules.

...and pray tell, where did you get the idea to DO that, Mr Metal Matt?

True True I did learn from the master BUT the Fire is my littel touch :D

I want to see more Fire aroung the forum B)

The fact that he did it with his bare hands is what worries me

:D HAHAHA :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

I've been around long enough to become comfortable with Drak's philosophy. Also, I'm old enough to know not to try an change anyone's mind, especially over the internet. The best thing to do, well, most effective thing to do, if you don't like what someone thinks, is just to kill them. Did....I....say....that.....out...loud? Really officer, those are not bodies in my basement. Let's face it, the real crime here is that there is not an e-mail distro list to get the documentation of the Wall of Death feedings. I could live without cable if there were a steady flow of those. Can we get that started, Master of the Castle and Keeper of the Beast?

if you stare too long at matt you will get set on fire!

:DI LIKE FIRE B)

Hands? Teeth more like.

Ya and I use My Talon A bit :D

You might be big and scary. You might just sit there when you're on fire. You might even be the human return of Satan.

BUT WE KNOW THAT YOU'RE A BIG SOFTY

I ALSO LOVE MY KITTENS :D

cat123.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ZADOKGUITARS/cat.jpg

Anyone who likes cats is a cool person in my eyes :D

(...although I think hitler had a cat, which kinda screws with that theory :D )

Anyway, heres mine

with music too B)

DAMN NOW I WANT ANOTHER KITTEN :D I love cats my mom used to make fun of me i would be all Spiked and leatherd up looing like I was ready to kill when a Kitten would come and Lay im my arms and I would just melt and hold and pet and love this cute littel thing and mom would see this and start laughing and she would say MATT there is no way your scarry you big Kitten loving POOF :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)