Fs Rare Hondo Lp Copy

DJohnson

Ok I have this guitar I need to move. Hondo LP copy natural color maple fret board I say it's rare because of the carved top never seen another, no cracks at the neck joint plays sweetly condition 8 out of 10 asking $275 with case and the price includes shipping in the US For buyer and sellers protection I accept paypal only Thanks email scrotaldeath@aol.com :D

pic's

hond1.jpg

hondo.jpg

hondo2.jpg

I re-fretted one that looked like that, around 1989. I had to replace every block inlay because they were all popped up and curled on the edges.

I think I did all the work for free ( That's how I learned !!!)

I should just be quiet, but seeing that brings back some memories.

I sort of remember having the pickups out of the one I worked on, and it seemed the "carved top" was actually laminated wood, probably pressed into the carved shape.

Some of those were really hideous. I picked one up in my favorite music store back then and the frets had grooves on them and the ends were so sharp I couldn't hold it. There were gaps between the binding and the body. It looked like it was assembled by drunken blindfolded monkeys wearing mittens. I wouldn't have bought it if they paid me to take it.

Yeah, that one made a lasting impression.

On the other hand, my buddy has one that is really nice and sounds great. :D

Some of those were really hideous. I picked one up in my favorite music store back then and the frets had grooves on them and the ends were so sharp I couldn't hold it. There were gaps between the binding and the body. It looked like it was assembled by drunken blindfolded monkeys wearing mittens. I wouldn't have bought it if they paid me to take it.

Yeah, that one made a lasting impression.

On the other hand, my buddy has one that is really nice and sounds great. :D

lol! Yeah I have seen a few like that most of the Japanese product from then make the Korean stuff being put out now look like well ummm! poop