1 Peavey Bass And 1 Danelectro

DJohnson

Ok I need to move some guitars to fund a amp. First is a excellent to mint condition Danelectro innuendo guitar with 4 built in effects no case it is Korean made no dents or dings asking $180.00 shipped in the US.

Also have this mint condition USA crafted Peavey fury bass guitar in white comes with a case asking $200 shipped in the US paypal only

dano1.jpg

dano.jpg

bass2.jpg

bass1.jpg

bass.jpg:D

I'm almost positive the shipping would be to high

Not you if you unbolt the neck...that lets you make the box a lot smaller (and it's the box that weighs the most). It's safer to ship the guitar that way too.

I had a guitar shipped to me (in France) from the States for $50 using USPS Air Parcel Post. Took 5 days to get here (but it usually takes up to 10 days).

I'm still very much interested in the Danelectro if you can't sell it over there.

I'm off away for the next couple of weeks and when I come back, it's not only payday but it's also BONUS MONTH :D

I have to fix and tax my car as well as pay the remainder of the girlfriends wedding ring, but there should be enough left over to buy something guitar like. I've been offered an 80's Ibanez but after I've done what I want to it and got it sorted, it'll probably end up costing more than this one (including shipping). I also LOVE Danelectros.

I leave the ball in your court mate, if you don't sell it, get in touch. I'll be around today and then back again around the 17th or 18th of this month (payday 25th). I may even manage to convince the missus to chip in as part of my birthday pressy :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again mate.

Well I'm back from my holidays and I'm still interested in the guitar. Were you talking about fitting it with EMG's before shipping it to me? I'm a bit confused :D

Could you have a look at th cost of shipping and I can give you a firm yes or no (but 99% sure it will be a yes, unless the shipping has increased astronomically).

Nice one :D

Yeah, I figured that's what you were saying, I just wanted to make sure.

Well, no worries mate since I figured that's what was going on, I decided to add some pups and the hardware that I've got to my Eggle and use that. I decided to buy an amp instead.

If you ever do decide to sell, then shoot me a PM. They're as rare as rocking horse dung over here and they cost £350 new. I know a couple of people who may be interested. Cheers anyway :D