Entry for July 2020's Guitar Of The Month is open - ENTER HERE!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ibanez13

For Sale: Necks, Bodies, And Other Stuff

EVERYTHING IS GOING ON EBAY

Bodies

I should have time to get some more pictures taken today. I will ship anywhere in the world provided you pay shipping. I prefer USPS Airmail, but will ship it any way you want.

I got a few more pictures, but my camera is being funny. The pictures aren't very good. I think I will try to charge the battery and see if that fixes anything. I should have pictures of just about everything in the next couple of days.

I have this stuff for sale on another forum and a few people there were interested in full guitars. I posted images of the guitars put back together. Some of the parts I had plans to use for other projects, but if you are interested in a full guitar, I would be willing to sell them.

I have added full guitar pictures of:

Cherryburst Jaguar

Red Jaguar

Purple Tele

Sunburst Tele

Powder Blue Jaguar

Also, the list is up to date as of right now.

The house I wanted sold today for $5,500...I didn't get it. There's another auction coming up in a couple weeks. I will sell any full guitar for $100 shipped in the continental US. If you are interested in parts, make an offer. Otherwise, this stuff will get listed on eBay.

Located in Charlotte, NC. Did the cherry burst jag in your latest pic post get mixed up with a tele? This is what I'm after. Does it include only pickups, or all hardware?

Located in Charlotte, NC. Did the cherry burst jag in your latest pic post get mixed up with a tele?

:D Yes it did.

Does it include only pickups, or all hardware?

All hardware is included.

Can you hold one of them (preferably the cherry burst) for a couple of days? I will definitely buy one, maybe both.

I will hold the cherry burst guitar, and I will have the blue one get listed on eBay last, incase you are interested in that one, too. Do you have an idea of how much time you need?

I will be adding another guitar, too. I just need to get pictures.

EDIT: I decided to just make a new thread since all this stuff is going to eBay. I will be updating the original post with eBay links as soon as I get them. The guitar thread is here:

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=25821

Hey, some crap came up and it looks like I won't be able to buy either one. Sorry man, I really really wanted that cherry burst. Good luck on your eBay adventures.