Guitar Of The Month For October

Guitar of the Month for October  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They are all great guitars. I LOVE spalted maple but I couldn't vote for Drak, since it's a telecaster. :D (Although it looks very nice). The acoustic is awesome, but I narrowed my choices down to Doug's and Matt's.....but Doug had cool inlays so he earned my vote. It was a hard decision though since they are all great. Congrats everyone!

I had to go Acoustic. He used OREGON Myrtle wood :D , and Godin pressured me. :D

Doug your guitar is amazing(your work is always fabulous).

Drak Does that epoxy look as good in person as it does in the pics? Wow!

Matt what a stunner. Nice carve!

All heavy hitters this month! B)

Peace,Rich

Edited by fryovanni

this poll's gonna be close...

its usually quite easy to guess the winner at the start, but this time i have no idea... all are great

Edited by Ben

The thing I like about this month's GOTM is the diversity. A great example of what PG can provide - great guitars and lots of variety - just like the members. Every one extremely well done also. Congrats to you all.

The tele is pretty sweet, but im not a big spalt fan. Dougs is like a satanic violin shape, and is definately wellfcrafted, but i dont know about the shape. The quilt top is amazing with great color; i dont know what to say about the shape. The baritone acoustic is simple and sweet, and i think i gotta go with that, but cant decide. Everybody should be proud.