My First Acousitc

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks and sounds fantastic to me.

Hmmm, it wont allow me to Download. Can you just send a couple to me? Thanks

All I get are little square X;s, no round tabs, no DL links, cant save target, nuthin.

If you shoot me your email in a pm I'd be happy to send you the clips in an email.

I just made a few updates to the sound sample page, so you should be able to hear it now.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

That sounds really good. It will be cool to hear what you think of the sound in about 6 months. Spruce does take a while to wake up. It just keeps getting better and better :D .

So now my question. What do you think building an acoustic has taught you or opened your eyes to in terms of building vs the electrics? It is a pretty generic question, but by it I mean things that you may have not thought about or really noticed while building solid bodies.

Peace,Rich

That sounds really good. It will be cool to hear what you think of the sound in about 6 months. Spruce does take a while to wake up. It just keeps getting better and better :D .

So now my question. What do you think building an acoustic has taught you or opened your eyes to in terms of building vs the electrics? It is a pretty generic question, but by it I mean things that you may have not thought about or really noticed while building solid bodies.

Peace,Rich

I really like the sound! Id like to hear strait acoustic also. Got me inspired to get the show moving again. Got the Rosette set, molds closer to finished.