electronics

metalnutt

hi everyone im new here

i need some schematics for an amp that can fit in to about the size of a cigerette packet

it only needs a volume control an input and output jack it also doesnt need a speaker

you can have 30 watts inside a cigarrete box( but forget about fitting a power supply in, or batterie supply) with an ic like the tda's search the net for a tda2004 or alike

hope it helps, the specification sheets have a sample diagram for each one

I think Radio Shack (Tandy's) carrys a small IC that's a power amp. Should be just a matter of adding a battery and a few other bits and bobs to get it all together. You'll need an input jack, volume knob and either a resistor and phones output or a speaker at minimum.

30 watts is what the little plastic Fender and Marshall amps run, and their circuit boards are really dinky. Should be a fairly simple project with the right part.

I think Radio Shack (Tandy's) carrys a small IC that's a power amp. Should be just a matter of adding a battery and a few other bits and bobs to get it all together. You'll need an input jack, volume knob and either a resistor and phones output or a speaker at minimum.

30 watts is what the little plastic Fender and Marshall amps run, and their circuit boards are really dinky. Should be a fairly simple project with the right part.

Which little plastic Fender and Marshall amps run 30 watts? I did a quick search and found the Marshall MS-2 and a Fender Mini Deluxe but they seem to offer only 1 watt (both seem to run off of a 9v battery.)

Hmm... if one can really get a 30w amp in something as small as a cigarette packet, I really be interested in that too... probably get really hot, I'd imagine. Probably why the enclosures are so big even though the actual circuits can be so small.

30 watts is what the little plastic Fender and Marshall amps run, and their circuit boards are really dinky.  Should be a fairly simple project with the right part.

Which little plastic Fender and Marshall amps run 30 watts? I did a quick search and found the Marshall MS-2 and a Fender Mini Deluxe but they seem to offer only 1 watt (both seem to run off of a 9v battery.)

Hmm... if one can really get a 30w amp in something as small as a cigarette packet, I really be interested in that too... probably get really hot, I'd imagine. Probably why the enclosures are so big even though the actual circuits can be so small.

Oops. 1 watt, 30 watts, what's the difference. :D

i dont want it to actually be in a cigerette packet just possible to fit in one

im ging to fit it to a project ive been working on latly