Guitar Of The Month For December

Guitar of the Month for December  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another Pukko vote here. All of these guitars are very well done, but the pukko guitar (you need a model name) just leaps off the screen. One of the most attractive guitars I've seen.

Difficult to decide between skelf's bass (because everything he builds is exquisite), marcovis (because the woods and workmanship are so beautiful), and pukko, but his guitar's original yet familiar looks got me.

Congratulations to all builders.

I went for Skelf's - even though i dont have any votes yet

If I have a guitar in, I ALWAYS vote for mine.

In a polite way, I must ask the question, if you don't think your own guitar is worthy of your own vote, why would anyone else vote for it?

Just curious, I'm slightly puzzled why someone would vote for another guitar if one has a guitar in the competition. I consider that to be a centerpiece of having a competative state of mind, even in a friendly competition...

I mean, if I enter a guitar, I BELIEVE in that guitar, I LOVE that guitar, I BUSTED MY ASS on that guitar, ...or else I wouldn't bother to even enter it if I wouldn't vote for it myself, so I am just curious as to others' states of mind on this.

:D:DB)

I would never consider voting for myself in any kind of contest like this with people i respect. To me it just doesnt seem like the done thing!

I am not an overly competitive person and i have no wish to 'beat' anyone else here. When i won last time i was very happy and gratefull that my guitar was judged to be GOTM, and i won even though i voted for a guitar other than my own.

Quite simply put, i dont vote for my guitar out of respect and admiration for the other entries rather than a lack of believe in my instruments. If i am gonna win i am gonna win whoever i vote for!

I believe in my guitars, i love my guitars and i most certainly bust my arse on my guitars.... and i can see that everyone who entered did the same

:D

I would never consider voting for myself in any kind of contest like this with people i respect. To me it just doesnt seem like the done thing!

I am not an overly competitive person and i have no wish to 'beat' anyone else here. When i won last time i was very happy and gratefull that my guitar was judged to be GOTM, and i won even though i voted for a guitar other than my own.

Quite simply put, i dont vote for my guitar out of respect and admiration for the other entries rather than a lack of believe in my instruments. If i am gonna win i am gonna win whoever i vote for!

I believe in my guitars, i love my guitars and i most certainly bust my arse on my guitars.... and i can see that everyone who entered did the same

:D

I love your guitars, even this one.. but I liked others more..

Edited by Desopolis

First of all, thanks to everyone who voted for my guitar and for all the nice comments.

IPA or death, the logo on the headstock says Luciferi, so that would be the "brand" name I guess. My next build has the same name. No name for the particular model though, I never thought that far really...

I didn't vote at all. Of course I like my own guitar, otherwise I wouldn't have put it in the competition at all. It just seems to me that it's up to everyone else to judge it, it's your comments I want. I already know what I think. After all, this is mostly a beauty contest really since most people have no idea how these instruments sound or feel. It's just the visual aspects that get judged. I haven't seen any beauty contests where the girls get to vote, so I figured I might as well not either...

EDIT: What the h***, when I posted this reply it says that I have voted! I hadn't when I started writing, why did that happen? Is there any way to remove my vote? I don't even know which one I voted for...

Edited by pukko