Doeringer

NickCormier

Anyone ever order from this guy before?? Does anyone know if he is a good dealer.. I might be interested in ordering a neck from him.. just wanna see if anyone knows if he is good or not though

http://cgi.ebay.com/Complete-Custom-Neckth...oQQcmdZViewItem

edit: WOOPs, probably shoulda put the full title.. Haha sorry =[

Edited by NickCormier

I'm quite positive Doeringer is a member of these forums (you're the same person, right?).

I thought so too, but just double checking to make sure..

Also, just wondering if Im ready to be building my own guitar.. Maybe a $250-300 (if he can do my options I would like) neckthru blank isnt the best place to start with a first build, but then again Thats the only guitar I really plan on making myself, so O_O

Hoping to find any local luthiers who might be able to assist me so I dont mess up

been a long time since i pmed on ebay, hes posted at least 2-3 posts ON here since I PMed.. yet no reply to me.

I doubt that vacation thing is recent. and if it is, its still after my PMs/ebay questions

He can post on this board while he is on vacation. He may have turned off responding to "work" related e-mails and such(I would if I had a vacation :D )

Peace,Rich

Nick, PM sent. Sorry I was away from the 1st to the 8th and when I opened PG it said I had 0 new messages. I didn't find yours until I saw this post and searched for it.

I'm quite positive Doeringer is a member of these forums (you're the same person, right?).

Yep, not many blessed with this last name!