So Confused?!?!?!?

weezerboy

OK,

a friend of mine has a Yamaha guitar(HSS Config.),which goes into a Zoom Multi-effect pedal and then into a shitty Stagg amp.

Even with the volume on the guitar turned all the way to zero he keeps on picking up the BBC Asian Network Radio Station on his guitar, is it the multi effect?

HOw can the problem be solved?!?!?!??!

It may be the cables involved. Usually this happens in high gain settings I used to get it with several distortion pedals on at once. It also may be the amp.

to troubleshoot:

1. Try different cables

2. Try different guitar

3. Try different amp/try lower gain setting

4. change effect setting/gain

try these and let us know the results to give suggestions on fixing.

I think it might be the input jacks needing some kind of capcitor. It happend to my boss os1, so I took it to a tech, and he said somthing about a combination of poor cables and the input, anyway he added the thing to my pedals input aand it works fine(I was picking up some french sation)

thanx all,

strangley enough after i wrote this post i went to my room for a one man jam (no masturbation jokes please) and i was also picking up french radio....could it be something to do with static in the air as there does feel like there is going to be a storm????