Opinion On Guitar Parts Central

wolf998

I was looking at the site and it has some pretty great prices but I wasn’t sure if it was a credible site so I looked for a couple reviews. I couldn't find any reviews on the site, I'm wondering if this site is reliable or if it could be just another that just shows something nice on the site and sends you a poorly made hunk of plastic. So if anyone has ordered something from this site or has found some reviews I would be appreciative of the advice. The adress is http://guitarpartscentral.com/index.php.

• 3 weeks later...

I PMed Prestonswift and he gave me the name of an eBay store. Not a very impressive store, they specialize in violin parts so believe me you are not missing out on the best deals with this link. There are lots of eBay stores with even more stuff around the same price. Why any eBay store is a secret I dont know?

If the service is good on a guitar parts Central go for it because the prices look good to me.

I added this dealer to my favorites menu, thanks

woodenspoke

• 3 weeks later...

Hey westheman and everybody else,

Sorry to bust in on an old thread, but it being a forum, I figured I would chime in.

Westheman, we do try to reply as soon as possible. Sometimes it's a matter of minutes, sometimes it might be at the end of the day if we're in the shop all day or whatever. If we missed an email from you, then I apologize. It might have been a case where I thought my brother replied, and he thought I replied. We do our best to respond to all queries, regardless of their content.

But to reply to wolf, the majority of our products are imported from Korea. The company that supplies us also supplies a lot of the OEM guitar manufacturers. We have solid ebay feedback, and always try to find good products and give them to our customers a a bargain. BUT, if you buy something and don't like it, tell us! We have no problem with refunds provided that the item hasn't been abused, etc. As to your concern that the pictures don't match the actual item, the pictures that we have on our website are the actual item, and not stock footage from another site (for the most part).

But thanks for checking us out. If yo need anything, feel free to ask!