Guitar of the Month

Time to vote again  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey now...i want one if the philosopher gets one. for god's sake, he's the stupidest man on the forum (that competed in the latest competition "nothing stupid.")

link here if you have no clue what i'm talking about...

click me! yay!

hey jehle i have been staring at your guitar for a while ,and i must say it is really great craftsmanship.like all great works of art it took me a while to fully appreciate it

good job.

Thanks, BTW. I really like the fact that you recessed the tune-a-matic bridge. I thought that was a really innovative feature of the Vee.

Having played Strats for so long, I'm so used to the low string clearance on them. At the same time, I love the beefy tone from the shorter scale Gibsons. But, I don't like the neck angle. Seems your innovation would be a nice place to make the compromise work.

Nice work on the Vee.

hey jehle i have been staring at your guitar for a while ,and i must say it is really great craftsmanship.like all great works of art it took me a while to fully appreciate it

good job.

Thanks, BTW. I really like the fact that you recessed the tune-a-matic bridge. I thought that was a really innovative feature of the Vee.

Having played Strats for so long, I'm so used to the low string clearance on them. At the same time, I love the beefy tone from the shorter scale Gibsons. But, I don't like the neck angle. Seems your innovation would be a nice place to make the compromise work.

Nice work on the Vee.

see!even jehle likes my v...he says it is "innovative".

VOTE WESLEY

seriously though,thanks...and how come every time i gain a vote,you gain one too? :D

good job.

Nice work on the Vee.

VOTE JEHLE

seriously though,thanks...and how come every time i gain a vote,you gain one too? :D

Thanks Wes.

Perhaps that's the reason why people are voting that way. B)

good job.

Nice work on the Vee.

VOTE JEHLE

Thanks Wes.

Perhaps that's the reason why people are voting that way. :D

hahaha B)