18" Grizzly G1012 Central Nj Area For Trade Or Sale Cheap

Woodenspoke

I have upgraded my bandsaw and I'm selling my home and going west. I dont need a second bandsaw any more, It's aGrizzly G1012. Full owners manuals are available online from Grizzly.com so dont ask for basic info just do your own research.

Comes with complete saw and what ever other parts and blades I have which is in the plenty range, most of them new. Some of the parts are new updated parts or like the tension rod modded to work properly. plus an additional set of roller bearing guides if you like noise. I have other stuff as well and whatever I can find that goes with the saw goes with the saw. The saw is not perfect, I have two lower wheels both of which are not accurate (properly turned) and with a larger blade installed causes random vibrations. I gave up after ordering the second wheel and reinforcing the base but still larger blades are a problem. It cuts fine though and I mostly use 1/4" blades which the machine likes (no vibration) but the blades I have go up to 1 1/4". There is a hole for dust collection in the front lower cover with a 5" flaring. Everything else about the saw is fine, I just couldnt take the vibration part any more and bought a Laguna. Possibly a machine shop who can handle an 18" whell on a lathe can finally fix the lower wheel (two included) and get it to work as it should.

I am 45 Mins from central Phili PA and close to Princeton university in NJ.

You must move the saw yourself from my basement shop, up one flight of stairs (can be dissembled have all the tools, so you would not need to bring any). can be moved by two strong men without disassembly.

Am I looking to trade for something or sell it for cheap. Wood is always a welcome addition to my shop (hardwood) guitar quality even better. fret wire or anything you cant use and I can, related to woodworking or guitar building.

Best offer or trade gets the saw. No resonable offer refused.

woodenspoke

• 2 weeks later...

????

????

We have a taker if any thing changes I will repost

Woodenspoke