Project Guitar, stolen info on eBay

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave them 7 numbers or so, I'm not sure if these are other auctions or not. I will have to check it out tomorrow and email them again. Graham Drout of a local band know as Iko Iko is having his first ever art show tonight and some friends and I are blasting up to the gallery on the bikes in about half an hour, so it will have to wait.

At this point I really need to know what's on the CD. If there's a copy of Vegetarian Planarian on it, he's soooooo toast.

I keep saying 'why doesn't someone buy one to have evidence of what exactly he stole other than some pics and MP3s" For now, everyone is assuming the information on this site is the same in that booklet/CD he's selling. But noone can be sure, until they purchase it. And....just leave feedback "Free information @ www.projectguitar.com"

But nooooo...noone listens to meeeeeee.

At this point I really need to know what's on the CD.  If there's a copy of Vegetarian Planarian on it, he's soooooo toast.

I keep saying 'why doesn't someone buy one to have evidence of what exactly he stole other than some pics and MP3s" For now, everyone is assuming the information on this site is the same in that booklet/CD he's selling. But noone can be sure, until they purchase it. And....just leave feedback "Free information @ www.projectguitar.com"

But nooooo...noone listens to meeeeeee.

I'm sorry... did you say something?

:D

congrats on all your hard work jehle! You are now a VIP cos of all your hard work protecting this site! Welldone that man!

Howdy,

Being the a^&-hole that I am, I found a way to send emails to persons who have purchased from him in the past. Perhaps I can't mess up his future sales, but I can mess with his past sales.

Man, there I days I love being me.

This is the note that I am going to send people, starting in a day or two. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi,

I don't know what you purchased from betterbytes eBay

auctions, but I thought that you might want to know that the

guitar information he is selling was stolen. Some of it, I

believe, may have been stolen from me.

If you are curious about guitar building, you can see the

material being sold, for free, at www.projectguitar.com

You can find me on projectguitar.com with the screen name

guitar_ed.

Thank you very much

Guitar Ed

Howdy,

Being the a^&-hole that I am, I found a way to send emails to persons who have purchased from him in the past. Perhaps I can't mess up his future sales, but I can mess with his past sales.

Man, there I days I love being me.

Guitar Ed

again i say.

Buy one....

leave feedback

"This information is available for FREE @ www.projectguitar.com and various other sites"

And everyone that reads his feedback will be like 'oh..i can get it free ....screw him. i won't buy it' and if they don't read feedback..they deserve to get ripped off.

But no... Noone listens to me :D

Buy one....

leave feedback

"This information is available for FREE @ www.projectguitar.com and various other sites"

And everyone that reads his feedback will be like 'oh..i can get it free ....screw him. i won't buy it' and if they don't read feedback..they deserve to get ripped off.

But no... Noone listens to me :D

hey yo, we heard you, you don't have to go in every thread concerning this, but I'm not gonna go and buy his stolen, un-moral that he just copied

What about from the Tolkien estate? Didn't an email get sent to them as well?

I did send them an email, but haven't heard anything back yet. The StephenKing.com people will be intimidating enough I'm sure. And maybe the Tolkien people are investigating but they just didn't send me an email to tell me about it.

Thanks everyone for your support in this betterbytes scandal and for the praise for the telecaster (a real lawsuit guitar now!) and for the GOTM. Also, thanks Brian for the VIP status. I've gone from newbie to official shaker of cages in no time at all.

A virtual beer all around, on me. :D *I love ya man*

*cough, cough* Now how about them Braves?

mmmm i wonder who owns that? and doesn't even know that its for sale :-)

I was thinking the same thing. Ol' Kench is trying to out smart us by removing the blantant copyright material from the listing.

I wonder how eBay feels about someone changing the auction after someone had bid on it? Hmmmm.

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

I was thinking. John Fisher also owns the strat. He lives in peru, so its not him, and I wouldnt say it was anyway, I trust his character. But I did bid on one....all the original info was there....I'll see how its going.

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

yup, still the same...I aint payin the guy tho, just leavin feed back..."Didnt give this guy a dime for info stolen from other websites mainly www.projectguitar.com. I personally know the owners of these guitars, and he is being sued by one of them. Betterbytes is a group of crooks." What do you think?

two things:

1. i heard a reference to Les Miserables earlier in the thread, and i think "La Resistance" from South Park: Bigger Longer and Uncut may be more appropriate.

"they may cut your dick in half, and serve it to a pig, and though it hurts you'll laugh, and dance a dickless jig, but that's the way it goes, in war you're shat upon, though you die, la resistance lives on."

2. peanut butter jelly time is now going into my favorites folder, is being sent to all of my friends (for free, no copyright things on me, please) to enjoy and appreciate as much as i do, and i going to be viewed by as many people as i can possibly stand to give it to.