...I need about $400.00 for 2 (gold) Floyds to finish mah 'contenduhs'...

...Ya mebbe got, uh, some spahe change, mizztah? Jezzz, yunno, a spah dahme ohacohduh?:D

man...not even my blue strap buttons got any credit...

i really thought you guys would like that, too...

...I need about $400.00 for 2 (gold) Floyds to finish mah 'contenduhs'...

...Ya mebbe got, uh, some spahe change, mizztah? Jezzz, yunno, a spah dahme ohacohduh?:D

i send you the $400...you buy the trems and install them..enter it....and then give me the guitars... B)

deal? :D:D:D

man dan...those are some really cool blue strap buttons! :D

The blue strap buttons are a nice touch. But competing with TSL's Tele, like trying to resist the Borg, is futile.

Which is precisely why I'll make sure to finish my guitar and enter in the GOTM contest when TSL doesn't have an entry. :D

wow, looks like you inlayed the whole fingerboard into the neck for a different kind of binding idea, mega-sweet dude

Thanks for calling me a mega-sweet dude, Derek... hahaha :D

The neck actually has flamed maple bindings. I'll dig up some photo's of the building process and post them in a new topic.

no the guitar and the ideas where mega...... uhh... ya you're a mega-sweet dude..

photo's are always great :D

Hehe ok I'll put up my new toy in here, even though it's very rough compared to the beautiful work other people are doing - but hey! Anyways, I just finished it the other day, it's an aluminium and timber bass with the innards of a distortion pedal and a phaser pedal built into it - the results can be very noisy :D . So yeh, I'll see if I can get a picture here, and there's some more info and photos here.

standbody.jpg

So show us your creation in this thread! You've got till midnite EST the 23rd of November then this thread gets locked and the voting starts!

????????

So show us your creation in this thread! You've got till midnite EST the 23rd of November then this thread gets locked and the voting starts!

????????

scared of a little competition are we... :D

B) there are a lot of knobs on that bass!

????????

OK OK I'm slackin Thread Locked Vote here.............